Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for NutriSystem (NASDAQ: NTRI):
- 3/6/2017 – NutriSystem had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $57.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/2/2017 – NutriSystem was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $52.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “NutriSystem is a leading provider of weight management products and services. They offer an at-home weight loss program based on portion-controlled, lower Glycemic Index prepared meals, weight loss plans, and private telephone and online support. “
- 2/28/2017 – NutriSystem had its price target raised by analysts at Lake Street Capital from $41.00 to $52.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/28/2017 – NutriSystem had its price target raised by analysts at B. Riley to $57.00.
- 2/28/2017 – NutriSystem was given a new $60.00 price target on by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/28/2017 – NutriSystem had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wunderlich. They now have a $52.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $37.00.
- 2/27/2017 – NutriSystem had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $43.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/27/2017 – NutriSystem was given a new $40.00 price target on by analysts at Craig Hallum. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of NutriSystem Inc. (NASDAQ:NTRI) opened at 53.95 on Tuesday. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $40.72 and a 200-day moving average price of $34.82. NutriSystem Inc. has a 12-month low of $18.76 and a 12-month high of $54.60. The firm has a market capitalization of $1.59 billion, a P/E ratio of 45.34 and a beta of 0.97.
NutriSystem (NASDAQ:NTRI) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Monday, February 27th. The company reported $0.29 EPS for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.22 by $0.07. NutriSystem had a net margin of 5.78% and a return on equity of 43.89%. The firm earned $108.90 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $100.20 million. During the same period last year, the firm earned $0.19 EPS. The business’s quarterly revenue was up 20.7% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts predict that NutriSystem Inc. will post $1.58 EPS for the current year.
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, March 20th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, March 9th were issued a $0.175 dividend. This represents a $0.70 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.30%. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, March 7th. NutriSystem’s payout ratio is 67.96%.
In other NutriSystem news, insider Dawn M. Zier sold 30,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Wednesday, January 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of $35.23, for a total value of $1,056,900.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the insider now directly owns 281,014 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $9,900,123.22. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the SEC website. Also, Director Jay Herratti sold 7,230 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, March 6th. The shares were sold at an average price of $48.44, for a total transaction of $350,221.20. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 21,107 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $1,022,423.08. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Over the last three months, insiders sold 92,710 shares of company stock valued at $4,105,593. Insiders own 2.90% of the company’s stock.
Nutrisystem, Inc (Nutrisystem) is a provider of weight management products and services, including nutritionally balanced weight loss programs, multi-day kits available at retail locations and digital tools to support weight loss. The Company’s program customers purchase monthly food packages containing four-week meal plan consisting supply of breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks and flex meal plan recipes, which they supplement with fresh fruits, vegetables and dairy.
This story was originally published by WKRB News (http://www.wkrb13.com) and is the sole property of WKRB News. If you are reading this article on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. You can view the original version of this story at http://www.wkrb13.com/markets/2024285/research-analysts-weekly-ratings-changes-for-nutrisystem-ntri.html
Receive News & Ratings for NutriSystem Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NutriSystem Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.