News stories about ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) have trended positive this week, Alpha One Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group, a subsidiary of Accern, identifies negative and positive news coverage by reviewing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Alpha One ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. ADT Corp earned a daily sentiment score of 0.36 on Alpha One’s scale. Alpha One also assigned media coverage about the health services provider an impact score of 88 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is very likely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected AlphaOne Sentiment’s scoring:
- Research delivers insight into the connected home security system market to show steady growth till 2021 (whatech.com)
- Home Automation Market – Dramatic Increase in the Market’s Size Is Expected Due to Consumers’ Growing Inclination Towards Adopting Newer Technology (sbwire.com)
- Active monitored alarm systems in Europe and North America reached 41 million at the end of 2016 (iot-now.com)
- Smart Home as a Service Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017 – 2025 (marketwatch.com)
- ADT LLC v. NORTHSTAR ALARM SERVICES LLC (caselaw.findlaw.com)
Shares of ADT Corp (NYSE:ADT) opened at 41.98 on Friday. ADT Corp has a 1-year low of $40.33 and a 1-year high of $41.98. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $41.98 and a 200-day moving average price of $41.98.
ADT Corp Company Profile
The ADT Corporation (ADT) is a provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation, and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. The Company’s products and services include home and business solutions, and home health services. The Company’s brands include ADT, ADT Pulse and Companion Service.
This story was originally published by WKRB News (http://www.wkrb13.com) and is the sole property of WKRB News. If you are reading this article on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. You can view the original version of this story at http://www.wkrb13.com/markets/2066242/positive-press-coverage-very-likely-to-impact-adt-corp-adt-stock-price.html
Receive News & Ratings for ADT Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ADT Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.