808Coin (CURRENCY:808) traded down 13.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 31st. In the last week, 808Coin has traded 46.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One 808Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. 808Coin has a market capitalization of $160,728.00 and approximately $1,462.00 worth of 808Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- MazaCoin (MZC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 31.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded 71.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000130 BTC.
808Coin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 18th, 2017. 808Coin’s total supply is 3,978,187,849 coins. 808Coin’s official Twitter account is @808BassCoin. The official website for 808Coin is 808bass.space.
808Coin Coin Trading
808Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptohub and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase 808Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 808Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 808Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 808Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 808Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.