GoldReserve (CURRENCY:XGR) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 31st. GoldReserve has a market cap of $297,506.00 and $0.00 worth of GoldReserve was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoldReserve coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0173 or 0.00000230 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, GoldReserve has traded down 36% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004470 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004413 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00043650 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002321 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0902 or 0.00001298 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0596 or 0.00000858 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007979 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000150 BTC.
GoldReserve Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 7th, 2014. GoldReserve’s total supply is 17,171,382 coins. The official website for GoldReserve is www.goldreservecoin.com. GoldReserve’s official Twitter account is @goldreservecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling GoldReserve
GoldReserve can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase GoldReserve directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldReserve must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoldReserve using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldReserve Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldReserve and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.