Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 31st. Pillar has a market capitalization of $75.79 million and $66,336.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pillar token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.33 or 0.00004727 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Pillar has traded down 22.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007286 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002993 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $50.61 or 0.00717732 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00015736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000518 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014227 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00033826 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.80 or 0.00153086 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00031211 BTC.
Pillar Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pillar must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.