Shilling (CURRENCY:SH) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 31st. Over the last week, Shilling has traded 44.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Shilling has a market capitalization of $56,017.00 and $7.00 worth of Shilling was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Shilling coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0089 or 0.00000125 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006464 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001905 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded up 40.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004264 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000124 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 17th, 2016. Shilling’s total supply is 6,289,250 coins. Shilling’s official Twitter account is @DigitalShilling. The official website for Shilling is digitalshilling.org.
Buying and Selling Shilling
Shilling can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Shilling directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shilling must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Shilling using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shilling and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.