News coverage about InvenSense (NYSE:INVN) has been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. InvenSense earned a coverage optimism score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the semiconductor company an impact score of 46.5697376643198 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Global MEMS Accelerometers Market 2018-2025 InvenSense, NXP (Freescale), Murata (VTI), ADI (assessmentofmarkets.com)
- Global Laser Gyroscope Market 2018-2025: Panasonic, InvenSense, Kionix, Colibrys, LORDCorpo (ittechnology24.com)
- Global Motion Sensor Market Outlook 2018- Analog Devices, Bosch, Freescale, Honeywell, Invensense, Kionix, Memsic (newsofsoftware.com)
- World Sensor Fusion System Market Manufacturer 2018 – Invensense, Stmicroelectronics, Bosch Sensortec GmbH … (technologynewsextra.com)
- Global High Performance MEMS based Inertial Sensors Market Outlook 2018- Alps Electric Co., Ltd., Analog Devices, Inc. (newsofsoftware.com)
Shares of NYSE:INVN opened at $12.99 on Friday. The company has a current ratio of 8.93, a quick ratio of 8.11 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.44. InvenSense has a twelve month low of $5.50 and a twelve month high of $13.00.
InvenSense, Inc (InvenSense) is engaged in designing, developing, marketing and selling of sensor system-on-chip (SoC), including accelerometers, gyroscopes and microphones for the mobile, wearable, smart home, gaming, industrial and automotive market segments. The Company delivers solutions based on its motion and sound technology; focused on solutions, such as smartphones, tablets, wearables, console and portable video gaming devices, digital television and set-top box remote controls, fitness accessories, sports equipment, digital still cameras, automobiles, ultra-books, laptops, hearing aids, stabilization systems, tools, navigation devices, remote controlled toys and other household consumer and industrial devices.
Receive News & Ratings for InvenSense Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for InvenSense and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.