Headlines about Spherix (NASDAQ:SPEX) have trended somewhat positive on Saturday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Spherix earned a media sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the business services provider an impact score of 46.1341992443436 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Spherix (NASDAQ: $SPEX) Completes Acquisition of Blockchain Media Platform, The Daily Bit (live-pr.com)
- Spherix (SPEX) Expands Blockchain Investment (streetinsider.com)
- Breaking #Blockchain News: Spherix (NASDAQ: $SPEX) Completes Acquisition of Blockchain Media Platform, The Daily Bit (investorideas.com)
- Spherix Expands Blockchain Investment (finance.yahoo.com)
- Technology Watch: Spherix (NASDAQ: $SPEX) Entrance into #CyberSecurity Market and #Blockchain Technology via DatChat Acquisition (investorideas.com)
Shares of SPEX stock traded down $0.02 on Friday, hitting $1.20. 127,381 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 1,491,951. Spherix has a twelve month low of $0.89 and a twelve month high of $4.75.
Spherix Incorporated is an intellectual property company that owns patented and unpatented intellectual property. The Company is a patent commercialization company focused on generating revenues from the monetization of intellectual property. The Company acquires intellectual property from patent holders in order to maximize the value of the patent holdings by conducting and managing a licensing campaign.
Receive News & Ratings for Spherix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spherix and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.