Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded down 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on March 31st. Storm has a total market capitalization of $147.68 million and $58.43 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Storm has traded down 43.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Storm token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0361 or 0.00000513 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Bancor Network, Coinrail and Radar Relay.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007314 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003007 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $50.73 or 0.00721420 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00015735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014197 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00034133 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.89 or 0.00154894 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00030910 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, Coinrail, Radar Relay and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.