UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded up 8.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 31st. One UTRUST token can now be purchased for about $0.14 or 0.00001966 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, UTRUST has traded down 13.5% against the dollar. UTRUST has a total market capitalization of $39.74 million and $2.06 million worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007326 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003040 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $51.04 or 0.00723470 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00015781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014190 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00034307 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.37 or 0.00161229 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00030241 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Utrust is a blockchain-based platform that combines elements from traditional payment systems with the advantages provided by cryptocurrencies. The platform allows users to buy items, digital or physical, with their favorite cryptocurrency or token while providing a consumer-protection system in which coins are held in escrow until the transaction is fully complete. In case of a conflict, the resolution is handled by Utrust. The Utrust platform features its own Ethereum-based token, the UTK. The token provides multiple advantages, including a zero-fee system within the Utrust platform, which means that payments made with the UTK are free of charge. The token also runs on a buy-back & burn program in which part of the revenue generated by Utrust is allocated to the purchase of tokens that are then publicly destroyed, creating a deflationary currency. “
UTRUST Token Trading
UTRUST can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy UTRUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UTRUST must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.