Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 31st. During the last week, Viacoin has traded 24.2% lower against the dollar. Viacoin has a total market capitalization of $28.81 million and $371,392.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Viacoin coin can now be purchased for $1.25 or 0.00017582 BTC on major exchanges including Coinroom, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $121.44 or 0.01705360 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007504 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004087 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008184 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004825 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00015155 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00001204 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00021826 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Buying and Selling Viacoin
Viacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Coinroom, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.