Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 1st. One Aion token can now be purchased for $1.94 or 0.00028452 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Token Store, Radar Relay and EtherDelta. Aion has a total market capitalization of $223.96 million and $7.57 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Aion has traded down 30.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007129 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002971 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.90 or 0.00701705 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014465 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.96 or 0.00160538 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00033404 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00030763 BTC.
Aion Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, Radar Relay, Token Store and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.