Headlines about Banco Santander Brasil (NYSE:BSBR) have been trending somewhat positive on Saturday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Banco Santander Brasil earned a news impact score of 0.13 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the bank an impact score of 45.9877206262758 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news articles that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- As Banco Santander Brasil SA (BSBR) Shares Rose, Bailard INC Boosted Its Position (goldmanblog.com)
- Banco Santander (Brasil) SA (BSBR) Stock Critical Technical Analysis (investingbizz.com)
- Zacks: Analysts Expect Banco Santander Brasil SA (BSBR) to Post $0.19 Earnings Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- Contrasting Banco Santander Brasil (BSBR) and Australia and New Zealand Banking (ANZBY) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Banco Santander Brasil (BSBR) Upgraded to “Buy” at Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Banco Santander Brasil stock traded up $0.59 during trading on Friday, hitting $12.02. 2,484,076 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,148,356. The firm has a market capitalization of $45,066.18, a P/E ratio of 16.47, a P/E/G ratio of 1.21 and a beta of 1.57. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10, a quick ratio of 0.90 and a current ratio of 0.91. Banco Santander Brasil has a 12 month low of $6.86 and a 12 month high of $12.05.
About Banco Santander Brasil
Banco Santander (Brasil) SA (the Bank) is indirectly controlled by Banco Santander, SA, and is an institution of the Financial and Prudential Group. The Bank operates through two segments, Commercial Banking and Global Wholesale Banking. The Company conducts its operations by means of portfolios such as commercial, investment, lending and financing, mortgage lending, leasing, credit card operations and foreign exchange.
Receive News & Ratings for Banco Santander Brasil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Banco Santander Brasil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.