Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 1st. Bancor has a total market cap of $93.91 million and $3.38 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bancor has traded 25.6% lower against the dollar. One Bancor token can now be purchased for about $2.20 or 0.00031804 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, Liqui, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002973 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.80 or 0.00704042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014651 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014426 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000477 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00160813 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00033171 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00030502 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Bancor Protocol is a blockchain-based system for discovery and a liquidity mechanism supporting multiple smart contract platforms. The flexibility of these blockchains allows tokens to be locked in reserve and to issue smart tokens on the Bancor system, enabling anyone to instantly purchase or liquidate the smart token in exchange for any of its reserve tokens. The BNT is the first smart token on the Bancor system and it will hold a single reserve in Ether. Other smart tokens, by using BNT as one of their reserves, connect to the BNT network. The BNT establishes network dynamics where increased demand for any of the network’s smart tokens increases demand for the common BNT, benefiting all other smart tokens holding it in reserve.”
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, EtherDelta, AEX, HitBTC, COSS, Tidex, Liqui, Binance and Bancor Network. It is not presently possible to buy Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.