Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 11.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 1st. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for $22.13 or 0.00329092 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, Trade Satoshi, Nanex and Octaex. Bitcoin Private has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $246,120.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded down 21.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.11 or 0.00626053 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $181.25 or 0.02694900 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.78 or 0.00219827 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00062415 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011470 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00068802 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000148 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Octaex, Exrates, Trade Satoshi and Nanex. It is not currently possible to purchase Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.