Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on March 31st. One Covesting token can currently be purchased for $0.63 or 0.00009155 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. Covesting has a market capitalization of $11.10 million and approximately $117,145.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Covesting has traded 9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007333 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003037 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.85 or 0.00719257 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015702 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014446 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00034262 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00159616 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00030362 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. “
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.