Creatio (CURRENCY:XCRE) traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 1st. Creatio has a market cap of $88,105.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Creatio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Creatio has traded down 32.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Creatio coin can currently be bought for $0.0043 or 0.00000066 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.82 or 0.00135623 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00020865 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000538 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- PIECoin (PIE) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Iconic (ICON) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001278 BTC.
- HealthyWormCoin (WORM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Creatio Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Creatio is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that offers its users the possibility to create their own cryptocurrency within the wallet. The creation of the coin is done by the team, which only accepts XCRE as a payment method through the official wallet. “
Buying and Selling Creatio
Creatio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Creatio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creatio must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creatio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creatio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creatio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.