Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 1st. Over the last seven days, Gas has traded 29.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Gas token can currently be bought for approximately $15.35 or 0.00223596 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, OKEx and Poloniex. Gas has a market capitalization of $153.47 million and $3.86 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007147 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002971 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $48.31 or 0.00703844 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014895 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014603 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00160850 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00033620 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00031249 BTC.
Gas Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “There are two built-in system assets: NEO and GAS. NEO represent the ownership of the blockchain, which is used for electoral accounting, to obtain GAS dividends, etc. GAS represents the right to use the blockchain, and are used to pay fees of various systems on the chain. “
Buying and Selling Gas
Gas can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Poloniex, OKEx, Huobi, Kucoin, Binance, Coinnest and Gate.io. It is not possible to purchase Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gas must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.