Guncoin (CURRENCY:GUN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 1st. Over the last seven days, Guncoin has traded down 28.3% against the dollar. One Guncoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0030 or 0.00000045 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Guncoin has a market capitalization of $622,998.00 and $839.00 worth of Guncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002689 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00082244 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00013171 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010668 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007486 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GunCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the NeoScrypt algorithm. It focuses on firearms commerce. “
Buying and Selling Guncoin
Guncoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Guncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Guncoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Guncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Guncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Guncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.