indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded down 6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 1st. indaHash has a total market cap of $22.59 million and approximately $64,107.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, indaHash has traded 33% lower against the US dollar. One indaHash token can currently be bought for about $0.0565 or 0.00000827 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007191 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003032 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $47.55 or 0.00696621 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014556 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000466 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00161726 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00033087 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00030263 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
Buying and Selling indaHash
indaHash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not possible to purchase indaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase indaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.