InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 1st. InsaneCoin has a market capitalization of $806,802.00 and $140.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, InsaneCoin has traded down 25.3% against the U.S. dollar. One InsaneCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0434 or 0.00000649 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $290.86 or 0.04339370 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0855 or 0.00001279 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00012715 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007298 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00015569 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012035 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000051 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Insane Coin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The Insane Coin moved to a new blockchain in order to support new features like Masternodes, POS v3, Darksend, Adaptive block sizes, VRX and more. “
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsaneCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy InsaneCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsaneCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsaneCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.