Media stories about Kenon (NYSE:KEN) have trended somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Kenon earned a coverage optimism score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the utilities provider an impact score of 45.5269800852646 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Kenon Provides Updates With Respect to Its Interest in OPC (prnewswire.com)
- BRIEF-Kenon Holdings Ltd Says Not Considering Sale Of Its Ownership Interest In OPC (feeds.reuters.com)
- Is tax time really new and improved? (insidetucsonbusiness.com)
- Kenon Schedules Full Year 2017 Results Release… (benzinga.com)
- /DISREGARD RELEASE: Kenon Holdings Ltd./ (finance.yahoo.com)
Separately, ValuEngine cut Kenon from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, January 3rd.
Kenon Company Profile
Kenon Holdings Ltd is a holding company that operates primarily growth-oriented businesses. The Company’s segments include I.C. Power Asia Development Ltd (IC Power), Qoros Automotive Co, Ltd. (Qoros) and Other. I.C. Power, through its subsidiary companies, is engaged in the production, operation and sale of electricity in the country Israel.
Receive News & Ratings for Kenon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kenon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.