KuCoin Shares (CURRENCY:KCS) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 1st. KuCoin Shares has a total market cap of $205.08 million and approximately $213,623.00 worth of KuCoin Shares was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KuCoin Shares coin can now be bought for about $2.25 or 0.00032804 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, KuCoin Shares has traded down 22.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007183 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $48.58 or 0.00707426 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00015091 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014611 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.97 or 0.00159795 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00033079 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00029473 BTC.
KuCoin Shares Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KCS is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token issued by the Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange. The token holders benefit from bonuses (50% of the total trading fees charged by the platform), trading fee discounts, and other special services. Kucoin Cryptocurrency Exchange will buy back 100 million of the 200 million total tokens issued and burned them. “
Buying and Selling KuCoin Shares
KuCoin Shares can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase KuCoin Shares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KuCoin Shares must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KuCoin Shares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KuCoin Shares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KuCoin Shares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.