Marijuanacoin (CURRENCY:MAR) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 31st. One Marijuanacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0440 or 0.00000629 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Marijuanacoin has traded 24.1% lower against the US dollar. Marijuanacoin has a total market cap of $71,845.00 and $168.00 worth of Marijuanacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004470 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004533 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00044000 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0976 or 0.00001394 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002333 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000841 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008478 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000172 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 17th, 2017. Marijuanacoin’s total supply is 1,631,601 coins. The official website for Marijuanacoin is marijuanacoin.net. Marijuanacoin’s official Twitter account is @marijuana_coin.
Buying and Selling Marijuanacoin
Marijuanacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Marijuanacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Marijuanacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Marijuanacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Marijuanacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marijuanacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.