PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded down 7.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 31st. PinkCoin has a market cap of $5.88 million and $12,503.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, PinkCoin has traded down 13.8% against the dollar. One PinkCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0154 or 0.00000221 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $308.31 or 0.04426710 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00001299 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012596 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00007923 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00015552 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00011708 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000051 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling PinkCoin
PinkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PinkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.