PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 1st. One PutinCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0042 or 0.00000063 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. PutinCoin has a market cap of $1.75 million and $3,633.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded 42.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.73 or 0.00728087 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006360 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001551 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003023 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.85 or 0.00087353 BTC.
PutinCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PutinCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PutinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.