Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 1st. One Quark coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0094 or 0.00000140 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, AEX, BX Thailand and Bittylicious. During the last seven days, Quark has traded down 24.5% against the US dollar. Quark has a market cap of $2.39 million and $3,565.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001360 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000106 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quark Coin (QRK) Military Grade Encryption and it is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to check for double-spending. Super secure hashing: 9 rounds of hashing from 6 hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein). 3 rounds apply a random hashing function. “
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, BX Thailand, AEX and Bittylicious. It is not possible to buy Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.