Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 31st. One Rialto token can now be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002086 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and EtherDelta. During the last week, Rialto has traded 6% higher against the dollar. Rialto has a market capitalization of $10.81 million and $26,172.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007361 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.32 or 0.00719466 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015556 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014301 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00034563 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.24 or 0.00160661 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00029971 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “RIALTO.AI is an arbitrage and market maker in the landscape of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and blockchain transactions. By providing liquidity and matching orders, RIALTO.AI wants to increase the efficiency of crypto markets, while earning a fraction on every transaction for their supporters. The utility of RIALTO.AI is carved into the proprietary nature of algorithms and software tools. They help identify trade opportunities, interpret the historical database, find data patterns, and adjust the parameters in real-time. “
Buying and Selling Rialto
Rialto can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Rialto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rialto must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rialto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.