Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded down 11.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 1st. Storm has a total market cap of $125.79 million and $85.92 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Storm has traded down 41.6% against the dollar. One Storm token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0308 or 0.00000454 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta, Coinrail and Radar Relay.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003034 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.28 or 0.00698523 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00014563 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014790 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000465 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.98 or 0.00162259 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00033003 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00029885 BTC.
Storm Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, HitBTC, Radar Relay, EtherDelta and Bancor Network. It is not presently possible to buy Storm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.