WINCOIN (CURRENCY:WC) traded 7.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 1st. One WINCOIN coin can currently be bought for $0.77 or 0.00011160 BTC on major exchanges. WINCOIN has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $747,792.00 worth of WINCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, WINCOIN has traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002245 BTC.
- Bitswift (SWIFT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006307 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001656 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0484 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded up 168.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00017384 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000482 BTC.
WINCOIN Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 22nd, 2017. WINCOIN’s total supply is 451,276,343 coins. The official website for WINCOIN is wincoin.co. WINCOIN’s official Twitter account is @wincoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
WINCOIN Coin Trading
WINCOIN can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase WINCOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WINCOIN must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WINCOIN using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WINCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WINCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.