AnarchistsPrime (CURRENCY:ACP) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 1st. AnarchistsPrime has a total market capitalization of $23,231.00 and approximately $22.00 worth of AnarchistsPrime was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AnarchistsPrime coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0053 or 0.00000076 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX and CoinExchange. Over the last week, AnarchistsPrime has traded 31.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00066265 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001667 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000105 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 22nd, 2015. AnarchistsPrime’s total supply is 4,394,874 coins. AnarchistsPrime’s official website is www.anarchistsprime.info. AnarchistsPrime’s official Twitter account is @anarchistsprime.
Buying and Selling AnarchistsPrime
AnarchistsPrime can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase AnarchistsPrime directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AnarchistsPrime must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AnarchistsPrime using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AnarchistsPrime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AnarchistsPrime and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.