ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 2nd. During the last seven days, ATBCoin has traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. ATBCoin has a total market cap of $8.37 million and $2.35 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATBCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00002900 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Exrates, TOPBTC and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,051.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $672.06 or 0.09590780 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00022299 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.19 or 0.00159625 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $131.50 or 0.01878150 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00021374 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00016256 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 30.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004993 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002435 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00008156 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ATB coin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to solve some of the most pressing issues in the current crypto landscape, such as scalability, energency efficiency and more. ATB coin features some of the most recent technologies in the blockchain space such as the SegWit update and Lightning Network making it more efficient, flexible, and agile. ATB coin comes with an array of lightweight and user-friendly wallets—for desktop, iOS, Android, and web.”
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Exrates, HitBTC, BTC-Alpha and TOPBTC. It is not possible to buy ATBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATBCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATBCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.