Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. Auroracoin has a total market capitalization of $9.08 million and approximately $7,608.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Auroracoin has traded 10% lower against the dollar. One Auroracoin coin can now be purchased for $1.05 or 0.00015052 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, ISX, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000893 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00022574 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00047700 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit and ISX. It is not currently possible to buy Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Auroracoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Auroracoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.