Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded 4.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 2nd. Aventus has a market capitalization of $5.88 million and approximately $79,515.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aventus token can now be purchased for about $0.98 or 0.00013939 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, OKEx, Mercatox and HitBTC. During the last week, Aventus has traded 17.3% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007104 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.41 or 0.00702505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014229 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00169115 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00037508 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00030656 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Aventus Token Trading
Aventus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, EtherDelta, OKEx, Mercatox, Bitfinex, HitBTC and Gatecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aventus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.