Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 2nd. One Bitcloud coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002182 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Bitcloud has a total market cap of $3.18 million and approximately $740.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcloud has traded down 10.4% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00017542 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000039 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 20,755,473 coins. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.info. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcloud
Bitcloud can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.