Bitgem (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. Bitgem has a total market cap of $292,243.00 and approximately $286.00 worth of Bitgem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitgem coin can now be purchased for about $4.83 or 0.00069003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade By Trade. In the last seven days, Bitgem has traded down 22.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.28 or 0.00607628 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $196.62 or 0.02825860 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.08 or 0.00259893 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.67 or 0.00066681 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00011319 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.90 or 0.00327159 BTC.
Buying and Selling Bitgem
Bitgem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade By Trade. It is not possible to purchase Bitgem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitgem must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitgem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitgem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitgem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.