BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 2nd. BLUE has a market cap of $4.55 million and approximately $12,319.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, BLUE has traded down 27.1% against the US dollar. One BLUE token can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001772 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007137 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003097 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $49.01 or 0.00700304 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014787 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014322 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000458 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00039080 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.80 or 0.00168663 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00030173 BTC.
BLUE Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy BLUE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLUE must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.