DNotes (CURRENCY:NOTE) traded 28.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. DNotes has a total market cap of $3.75 million and $3,762.00 worth of DNotes was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DNotes coin can now be purchased for $0.0282 or 0.00000407 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Trade By Trade and Cryptopia. During the last week, DNotes has traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006697 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 158.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00001084 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001813 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004100 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded up 62.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
DNotes Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 16th, 2014. DNotes’ total supply is 133,186,318 coins. The official website for DNotes is dnotescoin.com. DNotes’ official Twitter account is @DNotesCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is their goal.To ensure the best future for DNotes, their development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development. “
Buying and Selling DNotes
DNotes can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade By Trade. It is not presently possible to purchase DNotes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DNotes must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DNotes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DNotes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DNotes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.