FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded 4.7% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 2nd. In the last seven days, FairCoin has traded up 42.6% against the US dollar. FairCoin has a total market capitalization of $16.72 million and approximately $434.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FairCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00004490 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $300.37 or 0.04291580 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00051985 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00021155 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00030128 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.09 or 0.00587034 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00081991 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00054646 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00032115 BTC.
FairCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
FairCoin Coin Trading
FairCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase FairCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FairCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.