Hive (CURRENCY:HVN) traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 1st. Hive has a market capitalization of $48.61 million and approximately $123,937.00 worth of Hive was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hive token can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001217 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Livecoin and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Hive has traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006978 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.26 or 0.00685583 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014561 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014255 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00160588 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00032536 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00031143 BTC.
Hive Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hive project aims to open up an entirely new market that provides liquidity to SMEs that are not able to get invoice factoring from traditional institutions. Through the use of the Ethereum blockchain, Hive serves as a decentralized data room for all invoices submitted assigns a unique fingerprint to every invoice issued by tokenizing invoices and publishing them on blockchain. This makes itpossible for businesses to automate their invoicing process and take advantage of factoring services. The HVN is an ERC20 token bult on Ethereum that grants its holder the right to claim right over invoices on the Hive platform and obtain credit scores for certain entities which have a sufficient financial track record on the Hive blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Hive
Hive can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Hive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hive must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hive using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.