Magnetcoin (CURRENCY:MAGN) traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. Over the last seven days, Magnetcoin has traded down 27.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Magnetcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002228 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Magnetcoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $67.00 worth of Magnetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Altcoin (ALT) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $19.28 or 0.00276745 BTC.
- Version (V) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded up 28.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003433 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00015500 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Buying and Selling Magnetcoin
Magnetcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Magnetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnetcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Magnetcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnetcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.