MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 1st. During the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded 22.9% lower against the dollar. MinexCoin has a market cap of $77.33 million and approximately $58,391.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MinexCoin coin can now be purchased for $21.70 or 0.00309595 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003038 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.15 or 0.00687077 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014871 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014309 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.26 or 0.00160674 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00032329 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00030260 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase MinexCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MinexCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MinexCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.