Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 2nd. Mintcoin has a market cap of $7.12 million and $35,906.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mintcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded down 37.2% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 42.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded up 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000376 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitok (BITOK) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Mintcoin Coin Trading
Mintcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Mintcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mintcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mintcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mintcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.