MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded down 7.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 1st. MobileGo has a market capitalization of $28.45 million and approximately $171,815.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MobileGo token can currently be bought for $0.29 or 0.00004278 BTC on popular exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange, Gatecoin, Cryptopia and Liqui. In the last week, MobileGo has traded 30.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007082 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.86 or 0.00690636 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.03 or 0.00162493 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00032368 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00031344 BTC.
MobileGo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, Coinrail, Cryptopia, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MobileGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.