OceanChain (CURRENCY:OC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 1st. During the last seven days, OceanChain has traded 34.9% lower against the dollar. OceanChain has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1.70 million worth of OceanChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OceanChain coin can now be purchased for $0.0036 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.77 or 0.00744224 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006063 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004133 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0405 or 0.00000594 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001544 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00087330 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002902 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Orangecoin (OC) is a scrypt altcoin that joins both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake to secure the network. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 25% of the total number of 200 million coins and will last two weeks. The PoS phase has an interest rate of 20% in Y1, 10% Y2, 5% Y3 and then a constant 2.5%. There was a premine of 5% for bounties etc. “
Buying and Selling OceanChain
OceanChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to purchase OceanChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OceanChain must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OceanChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OceanChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OceanChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.