Publica (CURRENCY:PBL) traded 12.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 2nd. Publica has a total market cap of $3.82 million and $18,832.00 worth of Publica was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Publica token can now be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002923 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. During the last week, Publica has traded 8.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007104 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.41 or 0.00702505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014229 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00169115 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00037508 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00030656 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Publica is a decentralized publishing platform that plans to connect authors and readers. The publica platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to create the largest publisher, in which readers can purchase (with READ tokens) access keys for the literary. The content will be stored in a decentralized immutable storage allowing the publisher to have zero inventory and at the same time provide an platform with a variety of literary accessible. “
Buying and Selling Publica
Publica can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Publica directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Publica must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Publica using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Publica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Publica and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.