SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded down 38.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. One SocialCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0084 or 0.00000121 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, SocialCoin has traded down 30.4% against the US dollar. SocialCoin has a total market cap of $11,649.00 and $1,996.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00006695 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 170.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 22.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001813 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003677 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000143 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 1,384,879 coins. The official website for SocialCoin is www.social-coin.co.uk. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase SocialCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SocialCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SocialCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.