Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. Xios has a total market cap of $173,450.00 and approximately $31.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Xios has traded 15.2% lower against the US dollar. One Xios coin can now be purchased for about $0.0807 or 0.00001155 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, YoBit and CryptoBridge.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $46.19 or 0.00661218 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006258 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003646 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001558 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.62 or 0.00094800 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003015 BTC.
Xios Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Xios Coin Trading
Xios can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, YoBit and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to purchase Xios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xios must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Xios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.