AmberCoin (CURRENCY:AMBER) traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 2nd. AmberCoin has a total market capitalization of $403,253.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of AmberCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, AmberCoin has traded down 9% against the US dollar. One AmberCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0092 or 0.00000131 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
AmberCoin Coin Profile
X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 23rd, 2014. AmberCoin’s total supply is 43,699,481 coins. AmberCoin’s official Twitter account is @AmberTradeLTD. The official website for AmberCoin is ambercoin.info.
AmberCoin Coin Trading
AmberCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not possible to purchase AmberCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AmberCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AmberCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AmberCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmberCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.