CannabisCoin (CURRENCY:CANN) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. In the last seven days, CannabisCoin has traded down 17.8% against the US dollar. One CannabisCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0332 or 0.00000472 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. CannabisCoin has a total market cap of $2.56 million and approximately $19,792.00 worth of CannabisCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Kzcash (KZC) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00049505 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded up 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003387 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 34.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000094 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 20th, 2014. CannabisCoin’s total supply is 91,859,176 coins and its circulating supply is 77,231,176 coins. CannabisCoin’s official Twitter account is @CannabisCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CannabisCoin is cannabiscoin.net. The Reddit community for CannabisCoin is /r/cannabiscoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling CannabisCoin
CannabisCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy CannabisCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CannabisCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CannabisCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CannabisCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CannabisCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.